I really enjoyed this project. It was something different and it forced me to think creatively. Additionally, it was interesting to see how the words bended to the shapes I drew.
This project was something new for me. I wouldn't consider myself a tech-savvy person, so computer coding was pretty scary at first. However, after the instructions, I got the hang of it and I was actually surprised about the outcome!
I had a lot of fun with this project. It was a new experience to rent out the camera and take pictures at the river. I had actually made it more difficult for myself because the pattern of the water changed in every picture, but overall I was proud of the result.
This project was definitely one of the lengthiest ones I've had. While it was it enjoyable to draw and watch after, it took copious amounts of time, effort, and sanity. However, I am proud of the result.
Comments
Post a Comment